Elerium Word .NET 2.1
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win2000, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 713 visitors
Price: 175 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 12 Oct 2013
Last Update: 02 Aug 2013
Elerium Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to create, read, write and convert MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT) from any .NET projects. Elerium Word .NET provides full support Word 97-2003, Word 2007-2012 formats and allows to convert it among themselves. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. Elerium Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- File formats doc, docx, rtf, text.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010).
- Methods for Reading / Writing word files (see C# VB.NET examples).
- Converting options between the following Word formats DOC, DOCX, RTF, Text document.
- Get, edit or create document sections, header or footer, content (tables, paragraphs, images, textboxes, etc.), word footnotes and word endnotes.
- Settings of word page (width, height, margins, orientations etc.)
- Sections properties.
- Page numbering.
- Footnotes properties (position, numbering mode, etc.)
- Endnote properties (number style, numbers offset, etc.)
- Paragraph manipulations (create, delete, etc.)
- Paragraph Indents, spacing and borders.
- Text run manipulations (add, delete, etc.)
- Textrun font and color styles.
- Textrun formatting (bold, italic, underlined, etc.)
- Textrun special properties (borders, Extra space, horizontal scale)
- Table manipulations (create, delete, etc.)
- Table common properties (alignment, auto fit, etc.), rows properties (borders, height, alignment, etc.) and cell properties (width, height, borders, etc.)
- Merged cells.
- Embedded tables.
- Find and replace specified paragraphs or tables in the word document.
- Extract objects (texts, comments, images etc.) from the word document.
- Word Document Protection.
- Form fields manipulations.
Available Translations: None