CAD Import VCL 9.1
Add your review!
OS Support: WinOther, Win98, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Win Vista
Hits: 328 visitors
Price: 1250 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 12 Oct 2013
Last Update: 17 Jul 2013
CAD import VCL is a source code provided library for managing CAD files in Delphi and C++ Builder. Most of the known 2D and 3D vector formats are supported, including AutoCAD DXF/DWG 2013.
The software provides easy access to entities properties and to the structure of the drawing, allows printing drawings and converting them to raster images: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, WMF and EMF. For saving to vector formats, use CAD Export VCL.
The library is distinguished by high speed and reasonable prices. Various license options for including royalty free ones are available. Source code gives much freedom in implementing CAD features.
CAD Import VCL supports Delphi and C++ Builder from 5 to RAD Studio XE4 for both 32 and 64-bit platforms. The library is compatible with Fast Report VCL and Report Builder.
CAD Import VCL features include among others:
- DWG/DXF, Autodesk DWF, HPGL, HPGL/2, CGM, SVG, STEP, IGES, STL, ASIS SAT, BREP, TIFF, BMP, JPG, GIF and many other formats support;
- high speed of reading;
- access to extensive properties of each supported CAD entity;
- easy drawing with TCanvas, TImage, TOpenPictureDialog and other standard classes;
- control of every layer and any element of it;
- support of three-dimensional coordinates;
- easy and smart scaling and image dragging;
- all ANSI codepages are supported;
- Unicode support.
It is possible to add support for the following extentions: *.tif; *.tiff; *.fax; *.bw; *.rgb; *.rgba; *.sgi; *.cel; *.pic; *.tga; *.vst; *.icb; *.vda; *.win; *.pcd; *.ppm; *.pgm; *.pbm; *.cut; *.pal; *.rla; *.rpf; *.psd; *.pdd; *.psp; *.png; *.rle; *.dib; *.ico; *.emf; *.wmf; *.jpg; *.jpeg; *.gif; *.pcx; *.bmp
Available Translations: None