SecureTeam JFuscator 2.4
Add your review!
OS Support: Win98, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, Linux, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Java, Win Vista
Hits: 439 visitors
Price: 599 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14 Oct 2013
Last Update: 24 Jun 2013
Code written in Java is compiled into bytecode language. The problem is that Java bytecode can be easily decompiled into readable source code. This can be done with the help of decompilers such as JD or JAD decompiler, using such tools anyone can easily look at your code. Jfuscator protects your intellectual property by making it extremely difficult to reverse engineer Java applications.
* Obfuscation that works! - JFuscator Protects more of your application than any other obfuscator because it knows what is safe to change and what needs to be left alone. Nevertheless, it gives you full control of the obfuscation process.
* String morphing - Morphs strings containing sensitive data to a none string representation, making them no longer available as strings in the constant pool. Lets string decryption take place in different parts of the protected application, making an attack based on targeting encrypted strings become impossible.
* Smart flow obfuscation - Breaks high level constructs such as loops, conditional and branching instructions by applying code transformations at the byte code level. JFuscator obscures program flow without changing what the code does at runtime.
* Highly configurable - Jfuscator excludes a member from obfuscation using an exclusions dialog that lists all classes, methods and fields declared in your application. Use the exclusions dialog to seamlessly avoid renaming of unwanted classes, methods or fields.
* Jfuscator supports all JDKs from 1.1 up to and including Java 7.
* Integrate JFuscator protection with your build scripts, JFuscator can be run as a task in the Java-based build tool Ant or a using its command line tool.
* Remove debug information by stripping source code line numbers and document URLs, name and type of local variables are removed as well.
* Protect any type of archive used to deploy your application, including Jar, Zip, War and Ear file archives.
* Cross Class Renaming
Available Translations: None
java decompiler | java disassembler | java obfuscator | java obfuscation | obfuscate c# | obfuscator for java | java obfuscators | code protection | code security | software protection | obfuscation tool |