The Wine Cellar Book 3.2
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 179 visitors
Price: 30 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14 Oct 2013
Last Update: 04 May 2012
A software to manage your private wine cellar and recipe collection. Record your purchases, consumption and other information about your wines, e.g. origin, vintage, price, tasting notes etc. It includes a guest book and event tracking feature which allows you to record details about an event including the menu and wines served. With the recipe book feature, record recipes and pair wines with recipes or ingredients.
The system is delivered with extensive predefined data which will reduce the time spent entering information for wines and recipes, as it includes such data as:
- over 200 countries
- over 180 currencies
- over 1,680 geographical and wine regions (from France, Italy, Spain, USA and many others)
- over 80 quality codes (e.g. AOC, DOC, QbA or OPAP, etc.)
- over 4,600 cepage types used in wine production
- over 16,100 cepage synonyms (e.g. Syrah and Shiraz, or Blauburgunder and Pinot Noir)
- 20 bottle sizes
- over 600 ingredients
- over 50 ingredient groups
- 17 ingredient main groups
- over 30 measure types
- over 25 cuisine types
- 18 course descriptions
- 15 wine families as defined by Larousse des Vins
Full support of the vinoXML wine information exchange format - see www.vinoxml.org.
The information about your wines and recipes is stored in a sophisticated SQL database, which enables you to access the stored information using tools such as your preferred spreadsheet (e.g. Quattro Pro, MS Excel or OpenOffice), word processor (e.g. WordPerfect, MS Word, or OpenOffice), or Crystal Reports, or Report Manager to create reports or wine cellar labels in exactly the way you choose.
Available Translations: None