Content Grabber 1.0.19
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, Win7 x32
Hits: 244 visitors
Price: 995 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 05 Jun 2015
Last Update: 04 Mar 2015
Content Grabber is a superior web scraping and web automation tool. It is very powerful, yet extremely easy to use. It can extract content from almost any website and save it as structured data in a format of your choice, including Excel reports, XML, CSV and most databases.
Content Grabber has all the bells and whistles that you'd expect from a top Web scraping software solution. However, it takes web scraping to the next level.
Here's a quick snapshot of why we think you'll love it:
- Built from the ground up for optimal performance, scalability and reliability.
- Extremely intuitive visual editor which automatically detects and configures the required commands.
- Facilitates simple macro automation methods for agent creation, or you can take direct control over the treatment of each command within your agent.
- Great flexibility when creating agents, without any coding required. Nearly anything is possible.
- Agent and command templates for easy reusability, with many included agent templates for popular websites, and command templates such as a fully-fledged web site crawler.
- Enterprise level debugging, logging, error handling and error recovery features.
- Centralized management tools for scheduling, database connections, proxies, notifications and script libraries.
- Delivers self-contained agents which can be white-labelled and distributed royalty free.
- Sophisticated API for integration with 3rd party software.
- The API can be used to add web automation capabilities to your own desktop applications royalty free.
- The dedicated web API makes it easy to run agents and process extracted data on any website.
- Integrated script editor with IntelliSense, and integration with Visual Studio 2013.
Changes on the new version:
Content Grabber is a new premium web scraping and web automation tool - This is one of the initial releases.
Available Translations: None