Free File Unlocker Portable 3.0.5
Download NowPublisher's description
Add your review!
See full specifications
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 360 visitors
Date added: 14 Oct 2013
Last Update: 14 Jul 2013
Free File Unlocker is an essential free utility to delete currently Used, locked, undeletable, busy files. Works with all 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows and Windows Server.
It unlocks files or folders and stops the following error messages from appearing when trying to delete, move and rename files that are in use by other programmes
* Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
* Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
* Cannot delete file: Access is denied
* The file is in use by another program or user
* There has been a sharing violation
* The source or destination file may be in use
* Cannot read from the source file or disk
It can also be used to terminate malware that is difficult to be removed and kill viruses and trojans.
It is fully integrated with Windows Explorer and a simple right mouse click unlocks the file or folder.
Additional information about the processes locking the file is also shown and the processes or file handle can be killed and deleted.
In case the locked file is a process module (dll etc.) it does unload it and unlocks the file.
In case a delete, rename or move action does not succeed it is scheduled for the next Windows Reboot.
Free File Unlocker can also be executed from the command line and has the ability to provide locked file input lists, copy destination lists, move destination lists and rename lists.
A portable version is also available.
Available Translations: None