Quotations and Invoices 2013_Build_2.0
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 728 visitors
Price: 176 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14 Oct 2013
Last Update: 07 Aug 2013
Quotations and invoices is an easy to use invoices software suitable for Small and Medium Business. An Invoices software to get you up and running in 10 minutes or less. The system interfaces with both Excel and your email client (i.e. Outlook). Easily create quotations or invoices for your clients using the user friendly, yet powerful interface. You can also easily customize the quotations and invoices look and feel to your requirements. Assign payments to invoices and use the built in reports facility to monitor which invoices are paid. Print, save or email your PDF quotations and invoices.
Quotations and Invoices is not only limited to the uses and features in the core package, all aspects can be altered and catered for your own custom needs unlike all other invoice programs
Please feel free to contact Perpetual Data Solutions for any modifications or additions you require.
* Use any currency, tax system and tax percentage to suit your business needs
* Replace all your different documents and use Quotations and Invoices for all your correspondence with one standard letterhead
* Change the font and colour scheme to suit your needs
* Keeps track of customer payments and outstanding invoices
* Allows deposit payments, partial payments or multiple payments for a single invoice if necessary
* Create new Invoices from quotation contents and vice versa. e.g. If your customer confirms your quote, you can instantly create a corresponding invoice for it with just one mouse click
* Flexible software that's able to copy contents from one document to another
* Can enable or disable "Tasks/Product List" depending on whether yours is a trading or service oriented business
* At the click of a mouse, the Invoice and quotation body can be easily changed from a drop down list (if you need to pick from your tasks) to a traditional data entry column when you simply want to key in any text or messages to the invoice body
* Plus much more...
Available Translations: None