SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 7.3
Add your review!
OS Support: WinNT 4.x, Win2003, Win98, Win95, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, Win7 x32, WinME
Hits: 395 visitors
Price: 115 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 04 Jun 2015
Last Update: 09 Dec 2014
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP dBASE email component library (SEE4DB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4DB include:
- send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250, CHARSET_WIN_1252 and CHARSET_WIN_1255.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Use with GMAIL/Yahoo/Hotmail servers requiring SSL
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- License includes technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit dBASE and dBASE Plus.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications. Evaluation version is fully functional.
Changes on the new version:
Decodes UTF8 encoded attachment filenames; added seeConfigSSL and seeUnquote functions; allow partial commands in IMAP; check for UID Validity in IMAP; added UTF8 quoting; boundary problem (64-bit only) fixed; improved diagnostics.
Available Translations: None
smtp component | pop3 component | SMTP | POP3 | IMAP | email component | mail dBASE | send email | SSL mail | email software | pop3 dBASE | dBASE email | SMTP library | email dBASE | HTML email | authentication mail |