True Image 2014
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinXP, Win Vista
Hits: 393 visitors
Price: 49.99 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 11 Oct 2013
Last Update: 27 Aug 2013
Acronis true image 2014 is an advanced, easy-to-use, PC backup and recovery solution complete with 5GB of free cloud storage. It protects your files, photos, media library, or your entire system, and stores your data wherever you choose. It performs full-image backups and restores your PC to the exact way it was before a crash. It even syncs files across computers and with mobile devices (using free iOS and Android apps). Keep your data safe. Try true image 2014 today:
- Disk imaging - Even to the cloud: Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Free online storage: Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of ultra-secure cloud storage free for one year.
- Image backup to the cloud: Get double protection in case your local backup is lost or damaged, and backup anywhere, anytime without the need for locally attached storage.
- Incremental backup - Now online too: Capture changes since the last full backup to save time and storage space.
- Sync: The files you choose are synced across multiple computers or pushed to online storage and all your devices.
- Full Windows 8 compatibility: True Image 2014 is fully certified for Windows 8, so it's ready to go on all the latest PCs.
- Free mobile apps: Your files are available from all your favorite devices.
- Nonstop backup: Changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder, or your entire system as it was at any point in time.
- Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites.
- Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently to do backups.
- Background operation: True Image 2014 works in the background and doesn't affect other processes running on your PC.
- View before restore: See what your system looked like during each backup, and choose what to restore.
Available Translations: None